3 pieces of mackerel steak
2 pieces of ginger slices
1/2 tsp of seasame oil
1/4 tsp of chicken powder
some flour for coating
salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the fish steak with salt, pepper, seasame oil and chicken powder for 30 mins or more.
- Coat the fish with some flour before frying.
- Heat up oil in a pan and fry the ginger pieces until golden brown.
- Remove ginger slices from wok.
- Put fish in the wok and pan fry the fish slices until golden brown.
- Serve fish steak with cut red chilli in soy sauce for dipping.