1 lb of rice noodle
3 stalks of green onion
1 bowl BBQ pork - cut into strips
handful of bean sprouts
1 stalk green onion - cut into small length
3 tbsp of light soy sauce
1 tbsp of dark soy sauce
1 tbsp of shaoxing cooking wine
- Separate the rice noodle so that they don't stick together. Blanch them in hot water and drained.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in a wok on high. Add bbq pork and lightly brown them. Remove and set aside.
- Add another 3 tbsp oil and heat up on high.
- Add the green onion and the seasonings. Immediately add the rice noodles and stir fry very quickly to prevent wok from getting burnt.
- Add the bean sprouts. Toss and stir-fry for 2 minutes, making sure the noodles are evenly coated with the seasonings.
- Return the BBQ pork to the wok. Stir-fry for another minute to mix well.
- Transfer to a serving plate and enjoy the piping hot noddles immediately.