1 pkt soft tofu - cut into large cubes and deep fry
12 prawns - peeled and cleaned
broccoli and cauliflower florets - blanched
2 cloves garlic - minced
1 shallot - minced
salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp huatiao wine
1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat up oil in pan. Fry ginger, shallots and garlic till aromatic.
- Add prawns and saute till prawns turned opaque.
- Drizzle sauce and fry to mix well. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Add water and mix well. Stir in cornstarch solution to slightly thicken the sauce.
- Place fried tofu in a large serving plate. Place prawns on top of the tofu.
- Arrange blanched vegetables around the plate and serve warm with rice.